Salena Gomez Casual LookNovember 6, 2014
Hello world!September 20, 2016
Kareena Kapoor Khan walked the runway for the designer. The two collaborated on the choice of colour for Kapoor Khan—a mossy green that matched her eyes.
The designer focused on Kashmiri tilla embroidery, revival Benarasi fabrics and balancing the whimsical with wearability. Kareena Kapoor Khan looked every bit the magnificent showstopper in a beautifully embroidered olive green lehenga-kurti. Her look completed with a maang tika and the lovely baby bump. If you’re looking for regal inspiration when it comes to bridal wear, this is where you should be headed!
Talking about Kareena, well, words are falling short to describe this goddess from her last night’s look. She was dressed in a heavily embroided olive green lehenga and a kurti patterned choli with dupatta on her head, looking every inch like a regal bride. Her look was completed by a beautiful maang tika. What’s more is how she even rocked her baby bump in this ethereal look. Oh! What a stunner! Especially when you know how very few actresses prefer flaunting their baby bump on the ramp. But Bebo cares a damn for she even got emotional after the show saying, ““I must say it’s not one but two of us. It’s a very special moment. I have never walked for Sabyasachi before, we were not able to do a film together. But this moment is very special. It’s going to be in the history. I am actually very emotional right now. It is a moment I want everyone to cherish. I would like to say Sabyasachi is not a designer he is an artist. He creates painting. I am really honoured to wear this artist.”
Give your skin a natural glow with
1. Lakmé Absolute Perfect Radiance Whitening Serum.
2. Follow this using the Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Foundation on your skin to give it dewy finish.
3. For KKK’s hint of colour, dusting the Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Shimmer Brick in Pink on the apples of your cheeks will do the trick.
4. Complete it by dusting the Lakmé Absolute Moon-Lit Highlighter over the bridge of your nose and cheekbones.
How to get the iridescent eye makeup look as seen on Kareena
1. Start by applying the gold shade from the Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Gold Eye Shadow Palette all over your eyelid.
2. Apply the peach shade from the same palette into your crease and blend the two together.
3. On your lower lash line, apply the Lakmé Eyeconic Brown Kajal and smudge it with the same peach shade.
4. Use the Lakmé Absolute Shine Line Eyeliner in Liquid Gold to line the upper lash line for a metallic edge.
5. Lend your lashes a little love with the Lakmé Eyeconic Curling Mascara.
6. Finish off the look by applying the Lakmé Absolute Gloss Stylist in Coral Blush on your lips for a shimmering pout.